High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters have been used as filtration devices for more than 50 years. Their high efficiency at sub micron particle sizes makes them suitable for applications in areas where cleanroom conditions and contamination control within the rooms are critical.
Why test HEPA filters?
HEPA filter testing is important to confirm that they are properly installed with no leaks due to manufacturing defects or installation workmanship.
When should HEPA filters be tested?
- On site, prior to use.
- After any electrical or mechanical maintenance.
- After filter replacement.
- After re-location of work stations or safety cabinets.
- At least annually.
- As required by the organization’s GMP code or regulatory authority.
- In special circumstances, such as a significant change in the work program, or where impaired operation is suspected.
Why use AG&G Services Pty Ltd?
- AG&G Services Pty Ltd issues a fully documented test report and Certificate of Compliance that includes details of the test procedures and equipment (and its calibration reference) used, analysis of test data and the nature of any repairs and/or adjustments made to the equipment.
- Where appropriate we also report any recommendations we may have for future action.
- Any replacement parts installed during the testing process are selected to be at least equivalent to those specified for the original installation.
- We can help design a maintenance and test program specifically designed to ensure that your equipment operates efficiently and safely.
- AG&G Services Pty Ltd is a quality assured company with 5 NATA signatories.