Laminar air flow cabinets are designed to create a particle-free working environment. Air is taken through a filtration system and then exhausted across a work surface in a laminar or unidirectional air stream. The filtration system compromises of a pre-filter and one or more HEPA filters. The air within the laminar flow hood is HEPA filtered, removing particles and creating a clean work zone. This protects the product only and should never be used where viable pathogens are concerned. The use of laminar air flow cabinets can be seen in many industries including the medical, pharmaceutical, scientific and electronic fields.
- Aseptic dispensing
- Assembly of electronics and optical components
- Cell culturing
- Media pouring
- Preparation of medical devices
Typical tests performed to certify a Laminar Air Flow Cabinet:
- Airflow velocity profile test
- HEPA filter integrity leak test
- Induced leakage
- Illuminance & UV light
Why use AG&G Services Pty Ltd?
- AG&G Services Pty Ltd issues a fully documented test report and Certificate of Compliance that includes details of the test procedures and equipment (and its calibration reference) used, analysis of test data and the nature of any repairs and/or adjustments made to the equipment.
- Where appropriate we also report any recommendations we may have for future action.
- Any replacement parts installed during the testing process are selected to be at least equivalent to those specified for the original installation.
- AG&G Services Pty Ltd can help design a maintenance and test program specifically designed to ensure that your equipment operates efficiently and safely.
- AG&G Services Pty Ltd is a quality assured company with 5 NATA signatories.